Sirius Technologies helps organizations build their data management and analytics strategy to keep them ahead of their competition
We enable organizations on:
Data Lifecycle Management
- Suggest data strategy to modernize data platforms
- Develop architectures that meet current and future needs of data workloads
- Leverage best data tool sets to improve business processes while remaining
- Big Data engineering for real-time processing of large data sets
- Data governance, including data quality and data security management
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Build AI & ML models to solve complex industry problems
- Deep learning and visual intelligence solutions
- NLP-based solutions for document indexing and identification
- Data engineers and data scientists well-versed in proprietary and open-source
- Customer segmentation
- Demand forecasting and inventory optimization
- Customer lifetime value (CLV) and predictive
- Customer churn analysis
- Customer sentiment analysis
- Market basket analysis
- Cash management & optimization
- Product personalization & search
- Delinquency predictions and credit risk scoring
Tools & Technologies
A cloud platform refers to the operating system and hardware of a server in an Internet-based data center. It allows software and hardware products to co-exist remotely and at scale.
The definition of big data is data that contains greater variety, arriving in increasing volumes and with more velocity. This is also known as the three Vs. Put simply, big data is larger, more complex data sets, especially from new data sources
Data Warehouse Solutions
A typical data warehouse has four main components: a central database, ETL (extract, transform, load) tools, metadata, and access tools. All of these components are engineered for speed so that you can get results quickly and analyze data on the fly.
Business Intelligence Tools
Business intelligence (BI) tools are types of application software which collect and process large amounts of unstructured data from internal and external systems, including books, journals, documents, health records, images, files, email, video and other business sources.
Machine learning (ML) is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows software applications to become more accurate at predicting outcomes without being explicitly programmed to do so. Machine learning algorithms use historical data as input to predict new output values.